Choosing the right Realtor to sell your home can be difficult, especially when they all sound so convincing. The following list of questions will not only help you select the right Realtor, but will also help you get the very best from the agent you choose.
1. Do you work as a full-time Realtor?
2. Do you handle incoming property inquiries?
3. How many listings do you have at this time or usually carry, and how does this work to my benefit?
4. Do you have a help system to see that no details are overlooked?
5. How many potential buyers and sellers do you speak with each day? Each week? Each year?
6. In what ways will you encourage other Realtors to sell my home?
7. Do you have references that I can check?
8. How will you set my listing apart from the crowd without costing me more money?
9. What is my property worth? What listing price do you recommend? How did you arrive at that price?
10. How will you assist in my relocation plans?
11. Do you have a written plan of action designed specifically to sell my property?
12. How will you give interested buyers 24 hour access to my property?
13. How will you make information on my property available to out-of-town buyers?
14. How do you promote properties on the Internet?
The Real Estate Resource Group has a proven track record of selling in our area. We employ a one of a kind digital marketing plan that coincides with our Internet strategy. We feature our properties to a broad audience through the Internet on both marketing sites and social media. Our digital tools bring the buyers to us through text, mobile chat and voice systems, click to call, and other innovative technologies. Connecting with the buyer is crucial for you as a seller. We ensure that the buyer gets the information requested immediately.
Call us to discuss our digital marketing plan and Internet strategy.